Copywriters From A Mixed Background
If you are in the market for a freelance copywriter, you might want a writer that has experience working for both large and small agencies.
A blended background provides a balance between the results-focused urgency of a small agency and creative perfectionism found in the larger shops:
1. You are getting the best of both worlds (see the two posts below)
2. You have a well-rounded professional with a dynamic understanding of your business needs (see below once again)
3. You will be working with a writer with a healthy dose of entrepreneurial spirit, offering an authentic, passionate voice to your product.
Copywriters From Large Agencies
Large agencies act as a filter. They only hire the best that there is, so the quality of the writer is assured. This will work to your advantage because:
1. Your project will be handled by a professional
2. You will have a writer that is familiar with the same tactics used by some of the world’s largest brands
3. Your writer will have a strong understanding of good creative
At a large agency, writers are also pushed to produce ideas that break from conventional solutions to produce creative work that can do the job of ten ads.
4. Innovative thinking
Copywriters at big agencies are also familiar with big clients. They have worked on global accounts, so they are familiar with the freedoms and restrictions of large brands with big budgets.
6. They get you
Copywriters From Small Agencies
At small agencies copywriters often handle more than just the writing. They have to wear many hats, including production, strategy and accounts. A bit of experience in these departments is nice because:
1. Your project will get finished on time and on budget
2. You will have creative that reinforces the strategy and not the other way around
3. Your writer will have a better understanding of what the client wants
4. Client-focus and reliability
At a small shop copywriters also have less luxury to be offbeat, so they focus more on concepts that will build business, immediately.
5. Results, results, results
Copywriters at small agencies are also familiar with small clients. The demands of a startup are much different than those of a multi-national, and their communications has to be as well.
6. They know where you are coming from
So if you are looking for a versatile advertising copywriter for a project, give us a call at 1.800.785.1958.
We have both large and small agency experience under our belts.